Exciting opportunity for motion graphics artist
JOB TITLE: Motion Graphics Artist
COMPANY: The Picture Production Company
REPORTING TO: Head of Graphics, Creative Director
LOCATION: London, UK
PPC are an award winning creative marketing agency with a strong heritage in International film marketing and brand work across AV, Print and Digital.
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Artist to join our expanding Localization Team in London – someone with a passion for TV and Film design who is looking for the next step in his or her career.
The right candidate should have a good eye for typography and design.
They should be able to take the initiative and manage their own time within a busy agency environment, where deadlines and challenges constantly evolve. Strong After Effects and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using Cinema 4D.
• The main aspect of the role on offer will involve re-versioning existing film, TV and Social Media campaigns for international markets so any new elements match provided assets and are seamlessly composited together in accordance with style and guidelines.
• Adapting of campaign assets - logo and artwork preparation, retouching, colouring, grading etc.
• Design and animate supporting graphics for any advertising or branding projects. (These must be appropriate to the subject and strengthen the campaign).
• Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given.
• General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects & Photoshop) and related plugins.
• Good working knowledge of a 3D package (preferably Cinema 4D).
• Familiarity with MAC systems.
• Basic design, layout, and typography skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable.
• Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues.
• Good communication skills.
• Respectful of the confidential nature of the work PPC does.
SKILLS THAT MAY BE ADVANTAGEOUS
• Previous experience with stereoscopic 3D design.
• Working knowledge of Adobe In-Design and Illustrator.
• Technical knowledge of the post-production process, file formats and delivery specifications for broadcast, theatrical and digital platforms.
• Foreign language skills may help – but are not essential.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• At least 2 years of Motion Graphics experience within a studio environment.
• Diploma or Degree from an accredited art school or university.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org